»

Monday, June 23, 2008

WOW, What a Woman!!!

Our friend Ella called me the day Shaunna had her baby asking about her. She told me she had made a carrier cover for her daughter, Tera, who was also expecting. After seeing the carrier, Tera exclaimed, "Shaunna is going to be so jealous!" Ella asked me if Shaunna had one, to which I replied, " She has been looking for one but couldn't find one she liked." So Ella dropped everything and ran over to pick up the carrier and told me she would make a cover and have it to the hospital the next day for Shaunna to take the baby home in. Ella finished it in time despite the fact she has her own company to run and the electricity kept going off due to storms! She even showed up on Sunday with a matching blanket! It turned out Beautifully and Brooke Lynn looks great in it! Many thanks go to Ella! WOW, What a Woman!

0 comments: