»

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yes, She Ate the Whole Guacamole!

Paige and I decided to throw Alex in the car and take her to Santa Fe for her birthday! We shopped until we couldn't shop anymore and then we finished the trip off with a visit to our favorite restaurant, Gabriel's. They make guacamole at your table side that is delicious! She really didn't eat the whole thing - just thought I'd get her back for not giving me a smile. I'M EMBARRASSING HER! (She's lucky she didn't get the birthday song while wearing a sombero!)

She didn't make out too badly in Sante Fe. We spent most of our time in Overlands. She thought she needed boots and hats for the cold winter in I-de-ho. Can you tell she fell in love with the Russon hats! And, somehow, I don't think the softies will be warm enough!

0 comments: