»

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Bunch of Pregnant Ladies :)


I have to say this was the best baby shower ever! My friend Ella and I had a baby shower for all the women we knew who were at least expecting their 2nd baby. Of course my own Shaunna (one in green and white striped) and her own Tera (one in green with white sleeves) were there. We had one newly delivered baby boy with three boys and four girls on the way! (Someone wondered if it was legal to have seven pregnant women in the same room.) There was lots of laughs, games, fighting over prizes, gifts, decorations, and most importantly we had enough chocolate and bathrooms! The only challenging part was getting them in and out of their chairs.
It turned out to be FUN, FUN, FUN! Now that's what I would call "One Perfect Day".


0 comments: