»

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visiting grandkids...

Three of the best guys I know! Paige can you see that Parker is still wearing his "Favorite Aunt and Uncle" t-shirt you made him. Although, I don't know for how long. When he finished eating he was covered with splatters of pizza sauce. Remember the time we went to a favorite restaurant in Dallas and I lectured all of you on the "Martha Stewart Proper Way" to eat spaghetti with sauce. Then after leaving the restaurant and walking out into the sun we were all shocked (I most of all!) to see that my white blouse was covered with splatterings of sauce. (maybe Parker also saw the "MSPW" to eat sauce!)

I wish i could sleep this well! Maybe after I take a daily dose of meds. And I don't think I would fit very well on papa's lap, although I wouldn't mind trying! Brayden looks just like a cherub, don't you think! Oh, if only they would stay this young and cuddly. (and always asleep, of course!)


I couldn't resist pulling out my camera. Those grandkids are so darn cute! (and their papa too!) Paige and Alex do you recognise the blouse Kelsi has on? Both of you wore it. I paid too much for it to give up and so it has been passed to the next generation. And she loves it! We ate at Jason's Deli the night before and brought home a "to go box" not a "doggie bag" - I get confused as to which it is and it seems like one of my kids is always around to correct me. (Well sometimes I do give it to the dog!) We put the box (or bag) in the fridge and Joel kept making trips to the fridge for that cold and yummy pizza until it was gone. Except he did not eat the crusts. So buried somewhere deep in that fridge is a box (or bag) of crusts! Mmmmmmmm

0 comments: