»

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whitestrips and old age...


It all started when my hubby , Jim, lost -or forgot where he put his whitestrips. After he had looked for them for some time I decided to be nice and find them for him (as you know, we women have the right chromosome for finding things) After searching the not so obvious places (namely dumpster diving) and having no luck, but finding a good blouse of mine! (and no one is fessing up to having thrown it away!) HE actually found the strips in an obvious place. Who would have thought of looking in the bathroom? I exclaimed to Jim, "Don't do this to me! I'm planning on your memory to get us through our golden years!" (I've already lost mine!) So he came up with a great idea and decided to tape the strips to his arm. He was really proud of the solution he came up with until Alex introduced the thought: what if, he forgot he had taped them to his arm!? Drat! Getting older isn't always what it's cracked up to be! ( Actually, I think I'm the one who put the strips up in the first place! What a novel idea!)

0 comments: